Sat, Nov 07 | Virtual Conference
BAME Birthing With Colour
BAME Birthing With Colour is just around the corner, and we are so excited for you to see what’s in store. We’ve brought together a unique and inspiring group of speakers, and our schedule is full of engaging events and meetups. Don’t miss out!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM GMT
About the Event
- Conference Programme Led by Helen Knower, Director of Midwifery, Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- Event Organiser Registered Charity The Brun Bear Foundation (1174159)
- Midwives including Student Midwives;
- Nurses, including Student Nurses;
- Social Workers;
- Obstetricians and Gynaecologists;
- Child Life Specialists;
- Community Health Workers;
- Health Policy and Management Professionals;
- Health Visitors;
- International Family Medicine Practitioners;
- Surgical Teams;
- Industry Associations;
- Community Organisations;
- Registered Charities;
- The BAME Communities
- Information and interactions on the day will deliver insights and contacts that can be positively applied in support of BAME Maternity and Birthing With Colour.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit a mix of medical, community and animal welfare projects.
- Childcare will be available on the day.
- STUDENT PASS£15£150£0
- MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL PASS£20£200£0
- MEMBER OF ASAM£20£200£0
- CHARITY PROFESSIONAL PASS£25£250£0
- COMMUNITY GROUP PASS£25£250£0
- COMMERCIAL DELEGATE PASS£50£500£0